We request that guest check-out before 12.00 noon.
We try to have the rooms ready for occupancy from 02.00 pm. If you arrive after 08.00 pm please call us.
are considered firm following receipt of a 300 Euro deposit per person (unless children staying in their parent’s room).
A 20 Euro refund is available for meals not taken. Please inform the reception before 12.00 noon.
Child’s price reduction for children staying in their parent’s room:
0-5 years of age are free;
bed charge for children 5-7 years of age;
50% reduction for children 7-18 years of age;
20% reduction for children over 18 years of age
December 04 - December 20, 2020 and April 10 - April 25, 2021: No charge for children under 7 years in their parents room.
For our small guests
Baby bed, baby phone, child seats, water Boilers, prams, children’s sledges, playroom, drawing utensils, table-football
Pets are usually allowed, except in the rooms of the main restaurant. A 10 Euro charge per pet per day is made for extra cleaning following check-out.
Easy payment with EC-card, VISA and Euro-Mastercard
Volksbank in A-6764 Lech
Account number: 211 000 906
IBAN number: AT22 4571 0002 1100 0906
BIC number: VOVBAT2B
Our cancellation and refund policy
What are the costs when I need to cancel my stay in Lech, and where do I receive information about the terms and conditions of cancellation?
- When guests have booked a stay including a free cancellation option, the entire amount will be refunded.
- When the guest’s government deems our destination (the Arlberg region) inaccessible or a stay is impossible due to the COVID-19 situation or related regulations and measures, or when the Austrian government imposes a quarantine, entry bans or other restrictions for citizens of the most affected countries, we offer guests either a refund of the entire amount or a hotel voucher that can be redeemed during the next stay at our hotel.
However, the booking should be cancelled no later than 48 hours before the official arrival date.
- When the destination is deemed open for travellers and the guest decides to change or cancel their booking based on other reasons, the standard terms and conditions of cancellation shall apply.
- When the ministry of foreign affairs in your country issues a travel warning for Lech and/or our region, our special COVID-19 cancellation policy shall apply. In this case, please contact us directly because the Vorarlberg regional government is working an insurance policy recommendation for hospitality providers and guests at the moment.
In general, we recommend taking out the "Hotelstorno Plus" or the extensive "Hotelstorno Premium" insurance policy with Europäische Reiseversicherung.
www.europaeische.at/en/ - alternatively, talk to your trusted insurance provider to take out insurance for your planned skiing vacation.
Standard cancellation policy (Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions (ÖHV) – General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH) as of 2006)
- Up to 30 days before the agreed arrival date: 0%
- From 30 up to 15 days before the agreed arrival date: 40%
- From 14 up to 7 days before the agreed arrival date: 70%
- From 6 days before the agreed arrival date: 90%
- In case of a no-show or premature departure: 100%
During the period from 10–24 April 2021, bookings may be cancelled free of charge up until the last day.